Spoznajte lepote moravskih toplic in okolice z e-kolesOM
Treat yourself to an active holiday in Moravske Toplice, rent an e-bike and see for yourself that Prekmurje really is a paradise for cycling. And don't forget to indulge your taste buds - the cuisine is excellent too. After cycling, enjoy a delicious Prekmurje gibanica in the Perunika pizzeria and your day will be complete.
Moravske Toplice is an excellent starting point for cycling along the already designed routes (around 200 km of marked cycle paths), which you can find on the TIC website, links also on our website (suggested routes), or you can take your own turn and explore new corners surrounded by beautiful nature. Electric bikes make exploring easier and more fun, covering many kilometres faster, and even climbing rugged hills and wind gusts won't be an obstacle.
You will found us at the Perunika pizzeria, where they'll make sure you don't go thirsty or hungry, and that your body is active and healthy by renting an e-bike. Available e-bikes with extremely comfortable seating and a battery range of at least 80 km.
Why choose an e-bike?
- because we are nature lovers and enjoy outdoor activity;
- because we want to spend our free time actively;
- because we overcome greater distances faster and ascents do not limit us;
- since riding is simpler, easier and we can also cope with windy conditions;
- because we are ecologically aware.
Price list and terms of renting
Full-day e-bike rental costs EUR 30, half-day (up to 4 hours) EUR 20. We also offer discounts for multi-day e-bike rentals or for larger groups (5+ people). Contact us and we will make you an offer.
Don't forget ...
- A cycling helmet is included in the electric bike rental.
- All equipment is regularly serviced and inspected before handover.
- By arrangement, we can deliver the bikes to you.
- Terms of renting electric bikes can be found here.
We are located in the Perunika pizzeria, Kranjčeva ulica 14a, 9226 Moravske Toplice. We are open every day between 8:00 and 20:00.
Choose one of suggested routes and discover new ideas for e-bike journeys.
To contact us, please call +386 51 270 270 or +386 41 625 048. Alternatively, you can fill in the form below.